Tour Rotation Stick
+ vat (if applicable) and shipping
GET AHEAD IN THE GAME
- Designed by former European Tour Player
- Perfect for professionals and amateurs
- Used on World Tours
- Improves your swing
- Silent to use
- Quick delivery
***NOTE: If you are ordering from USA, Holland, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand, please click here to contact our distributors in those countries. Ordering through them will reduce to price of postage as products manufactured in the UK.***
How the TRS helps your golf skills:
The Tour Rotation Stick, designed by Liam Bond, helps with body rotation through impact with chip and pitch shots, and also helps perfect rotation in the full swing. This unique rotation stick attaches directly and securely to the golf club making it silent and natural to use.
How the TRS works:
What size club does the TRS fit:
TRS is built to fit standard size grips. TRS does work on midsize but is not as secure a fit. More size options coming soon!
- For quantities higher than 4, please contact us to check shipping costs.
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed that day, orders received after 3pm Friday and over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday. Our courier aims for next day delivery but please allow for possible delays over busy holiday periods. Thank you.
- International orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday will be shipped the same day by DHL If you are ordering from USA, Holland, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand, please click here to contact our distributors in those countries.
If you refer to our Instagram page you will see many tour players, including Tommy Fleetwood, using TRS. These players use it correctly.
Start with a short iron, perhaps a pitching wedge. Make many slow motion rehearsal swings with it, just like Tommy does in the video clip. When comfortable with the movement, progress to some quicker speeds. Ideally use a club no more than a 7 or 8 iron. Remember this is to perfect your swing technique, not just to punt through balls with!
The TRS is NOT indestructible. Using full speed swings with longer clubs and poor technique could result in breakage, so please look at the videos on our Instagram page to help you. We cannot replace TRS products that are broken through incorrect use.
In the unlikely event that you change your mind about the TRS, please click here to view our returns policy.